Notice is hereby given to the members of the Hildale City Council and the public, that the City Council will hold a special public meeting on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (MDT), at 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale City, Utah 84784.
Councilmembers may be participating electronically by video or telephone conference. The meeting will be broadcast to the public on Facebook Live under Hildale’s City page. Members of the public may also watch the City of Hildale through the scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 957 7017 1318
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Comments during the public comment or public hearing portions of the meeting may be emailed to email@example.com or privately messaged to Hildale City’s Facebook page. All comments sent before the meeting may be read during the meeting and messages or emails sent during the meeting may be read at the Mayor’s discretion.
Welcome, introduction and preliminary matters: Mayor Jessop
Pledge of Allegiance: Invitation of Mayor Jessop
Conflict of Interest disclosures: Council Members
Approval of minutes of previous meetings: None
Public comments: Discretion of Mayor Jessop – 3 minute limit each
Council comments: Council members
Oversight items: None
PUBLIC HEARINGS (No time limit – Mayor Jessop)
- The Council will receive public comment concerning the adoption of the fiscal year 22 (FY22) Hildale City budget.
- The Council will receive public comment concerning an ordinance amending the compensation of elected and statutory officials of Hildale City.
Unfinished council business: None
New council business:
- Consideration, discussion, and possible adoption of the fiscal year (FY22) Hildale City budget.
(City Manager Duthie – 15 minutes)
- Consideration, discussion, and possible adoption of an ordinance amending compensation of elected and statutory officers of Hildale City.
(City Attorney Kesselring – 5 Minutes)
- Consideration, discussion, and possible approval of a Safe Routes to Schools Cooperative Agreement between the Utah Department of Transportation, and Hildale City and possible options to type and style of equipment.
(City Attorney Kesselring – 10 minutes)
- Consideration, discussion, and possible action amending the Hildale City procurement policy.
(CA Kesselring) 15 minutes)
Executive Session: None
Calendar of upcoming events: None
Scheduling: (as needed)
Adjournment: Mayor Jessop
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. Council Members may be attending by telephone. Agenda is subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.