Notice is hereby given to the members of the Hildale Planning Commission and the public, that the Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (MDT), at 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale, Utah 84784 to receive public comment and consider approval of the following:
- Adoption of a zoning map amendment to re-zone Lot HD-SHCR-8-9-B, 345 East Utah Avenue, from Residential Agricultural .5 (RA-.5) to Multi-Family Residential 1 (RM-1).
- Adoption of proposed Hildale City General Plan
- Adoption of a text amendment to Section 152-7-4 of the Hildale Land Use Ordinance to update the notice requirements for general plan and ordinance adoptions and amendments.
- Adoption of a text amendment to Section 156-08 of the Hildale Development Standards Ordinance to re-adopt the APWA design standards.
- Adoption of a text amendment to Chapter 52 of the Hildale Land Use Ordinance and related sections regarding standards applicable to Camping Hosting Facilities.
- Adoption of a text amendment to Sections 152-3-4 and 152-39-3 of the Hildale Land Use Ordinance to update definitions of words and phrases consistent with recent legislation.
Commissioners may be participating electronically by video or telephone conference. The meeting will be broadcast to the public on Facebook Live under Hildale’s City page. Members of the public may also watch the City of Hildale through the scheduled Zoom meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.