The Utility Board will meet on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. M.D.T. At 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale, Utah 84784.
1. Call to Order
2. Prayer & Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes from October 2, 2018 Meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Utility Waiver Requests
6. Manager Report
7. Financial Report
8. Executive Session on Character and Competence
9. Consideration of Approval to Pay Bills
10. Consideration and Possible Action on Special Service Agreement
11. Consideration and Possible Action on Surge Repayment Program
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval or other action. The Utility Board may, by motion, recess into executive session which is not open to the public, to receive legal advice from the their attorney(s) on any agenda item, or regarding sensitive personnel issues, or concerning negotiations for the purchase, sale or lease of real property. Board Members may attend by telephone. The Agenda may be subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.