NOTICE AND AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE HILDALE CITY COUNCIL AND THE PUBLIC, THAT THE HILDALE CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A COUNCIL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY THE 11th DAY OF APRIL, 2018 AT HILDALE CITY HALL, 320 EAST, NEWEL AVENUE, WHICH MEETING SHALL BEGIN AT 6:00 P.M. MST.
THE AGENDA SHALL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- ROLL CALL.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- REPORTS OF ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENTS
- Building Department
- Fire Department
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Works
- APPROVAL OF AMENDED CITY ORDINANCE NO. 2018-02-01
- PROPOSAL FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM
- CONSIDERATION TO GIVE CONSENT FOR A BEER LICENSE FOR THE BORDER STORE
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CONSULTING/TRAINING SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH HINTON BURDICK
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON PROVIDING BACK-UP WATER TO WASHINGTON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION IF NEEDED
- DISCUSSION OF PENDING OR CONTEMPLATED LITIGATION, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS
- FINANCIAL REPORT
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval or other action. The City Council may, by motion, recess into executive session which is not open to the public, to receive legal advice from the City attorney(s) on any agenda item, or regarding sensitive personnel issues, or concerning negotiations for the purchase, sale or lease of real property. Council Members may be attending by telephone. Agenda may be subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.