Notice is hereby given to the members of the Hildale City Council and the public, that the City Council will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT), at 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale City, Utah 84784.
Councilmembers may be participating electronically by video or telephone conference. The meeting will be broadcast to the public on Facebook Live under Hildale’s City page. Members of the public may also watch the City of Hildale through the scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 957 7017 1318
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Comments during the public comment or public hearing portions of the meeting may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or privately messaged to Hildale City’s Facebook page. All comments sent before the meeting may be read during the meeting and messages or emails sent during the meeting may be read at the Mayor’s discretion.
Welcome, introduction and preliminary matters: Mayor Jessop.
Roll Call: City Recorder Cawley
Pledge of Allegiance: Invitation of Mayor Jessop
Conflict of Interest disclosures: Council members
Approval of minutes of previous meetings: Council members
Public comments: 3 minutes – Discretion of Mayor Jessop
Council comments: (5 minutes)
Oversight items: (10 minutes)
- Financial and check registry review and approval: Staff
- City Managers report (Department reports included): CM Duthie.
- Mayors Report Mayor Jessop
PUBLIC HEARING NONE
Unfinished Council business: NONE
New Council business:
Discussion, consideration, and possible action concerning a request to re-zone Parcel HD-SHCR-4-35, commonly addressed as 865 N. Redwood St., Hildale, Utah from the current Residential Agriculture (RA-1) Zone to Highway Commercial (HC) Zone for the west half of the parcel; and from the current Residential Agriculture (RA-1) Zone to Residential Agriculture 0.5 (RA-0.5) Zone for the east half. A public Hearing was conducted before the Planning and Zoning Committee and recommended for Council approval.
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action concerning Wastewater Impact Fee Amendment as recommended by the Hildale-Colorado City Utility Board.
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action concerning a request to review and/or revise certain sections of a development agreement between Graham Holdings LLC. And Hildale City, specifically concerning wastewater impact fees.
- Discussion and consideration of Hildale City financial structure issues and solutions.
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action concerning bid award for Canyon Street & Utah Sidewalk Project.
- Closed meeting held in accordance with Utah Code 52-4-205 as necessary.
Calendar of upcoming events: (5 minutes – CR Cawley)
Scheduling: (as needed)
Adjournment: Mayor Jessop
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. Council Members may be attending by telephone. Agenda is subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.