Notice is hereby given to the members of the Hildale City Council and the public, that the City Council will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (MDT), at 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale City, Utah 84784.
Councilmembers may be participating electronically by video or telephone conference. The meeting will be broadcast to the public on Facebook Live under Hildale’s City page. Members of the public may also watch the City of Hildale through the scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 957 7017 1318
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Comments during the public comment or public hearing portions of the meeting may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or privately messaged to Hildale City’s Facebook page. All comments sent before the meeting may be read during the meeting and messages or emails sent during the meeting may be read at the Mayor’s discretion.
Welcome, introduction and preliminary matters: Mayor Jessop
Roll Call: City Recorder Cawley
Pledge of Allegiance: Invitation of Mayor Jessop
Conflict of Interest disclosures: Council Members
Approval of minutes of previous meetings: Council Members
- June 6, 2021 meeting minutes
Public comments: 3 minutes – discretion of Mayor Jessop
Council comments: Council members
Oversight items: (10 minutes)
- Financial and check registry review and approval: Staff
- City Managers report (Department reports included): CM Duthie
- Mayors Report: Mayor Jessop
Public Hearing: None
Unfinished Council Business:
- Consideration, discussion, and possible action concerning approval of development agreement between Hildale City and Plus One Company.
- Consideration, discussion, and possible action concerning cost share agreement with Washington County School District for the Uzona paving project.
New Council Business:
- Consideration, discussion, and possible action concerning Hildale City procurement policies.
- Consideration, discussion, and possible action concerning the FY22 tentative budget.
- Consideration and discussion concerning the weather incident on June 29, 2021, its impact, and results.
Executive Session: Closed meeting held in accordance with Utah Code 52-4-205 as necessary.
Calendar of upcoming events: (5 minutes – CR Cawley)
Scheduling: (as needed)
Adjournment: Mayor Jessop
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. Council Members may be attending by telephone. Agenda is subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.