Notice is hereby given to the members of the Hildale/Colorado City Utility Board and the public, that the Board will hold a public meeting on Thursday May 27, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (MDT), at 320 East Newel Avenue, Hildale City, Utah 84784.
Board members may be participating electronically by video or telephone conference. The meeting will be broadcast to the public on Facebook Live under Hildale’s City page. Members of the public may also watch the City of Hildale through the scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 957 7017 1318
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95770171318#,,,,*993804# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Comments during the public comment or public hearing portions of the meeting may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or privately messaged to Hildale City’s Facebook page. All comments sent before the meeting may be read during the meeting and messages or emails sent during the meeting may be read at the Chairman’s discretion.
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. The Utility Board may, by
motion, recess into executive session, which is not open to the public, to receive legal advice from their attorney(s) on any agenda
item, or regarding sensitive personnel issues, or concerning negotiations for the purchase, sale, or lease of real property. Board
Members may attend by telephone. The Agenda may be subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals
needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.
1. Call to Order (1 minute – Chair)
2. Prayer & Pledge of Allegiance (1 minute – Invitation of Chair)
3. Public Comment (3 minutes each – Discretion of Chair)
4. Board Member Comment (5 minutes – Chair)
5. Approval of Meeting Minutes (5 minutes – Chair)
A. April 29, 2021
B. March 12, 2021
6. Financial Report (5minutes – Deputy Director LaCorti)
A. Invoice Register
7. Interim Directors Report (5 minutes)
A. Manager Report (City Manager Duthie)
B. Administrative report (Deputy Director LaCorti)
C. Operations report (Deputy Director Barlow)
8. Discussion and Possible Action to establish rates for natural gas services and delivery (5 minutes – Deputy Director Barlow)
9. Consideration and Possible Action of FY 2022 Budget
(As needed – Deputy Director Barlow)