NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Hildale City is looking for an:
POSITION: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK/DEPUTY CITY RECORDER
PAY RATE: Beginning at $16.00/hour depending upon qualifications and experience. Pay increases will be based on performance reviews. This position is full-time, non-exempt, with employer paid benefits including a retirement program.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Attends all City Council, Planning and Zoning and Utility Board meetings, keeping record of the minutes for such.
- Also; performs related duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and reliable. The ability to organize, prioritize, and independently perform work assignments, exercise independent judgment and meet required deadlines are expected.
Required: Applicants must be at least 18 years old and must be legal to work in the United States. Applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Preferred: General knowledge of software and computer programs. Associates Degree or higher education.
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
Online at http://hildalecity.com/administration/city/applications/ (employment application)
Pick up at: Hildale City Hall At 320 West Newel Ave, Hildale City
Deliver applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Hildale City Hall: 320 East Newel Ave, Hildale, UT
Application deadline is August 30, 2021.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change.
HILDALE CITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind in the workplace. Hildale is committed to the principle of equal treatment for employees and job applicants alike, and to making employment decisions based on governmental needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to race, color, national origin, religion or belief, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected under the law. Hildale will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.