NOTICE AND AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE HILDALE CITY COUNCIL AND THE PUBLIC, THAT THE HILDALE CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A COUNCIL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY THE 25th DAY OF APRIL, 2018 AT HILDALE CITY HALL, 320 EAST, NEWEL AVENUE, WHICH MEETING SHALL BEGIN AT 6:00 P.M. MDT.
THE AGENDA SHALL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- DECLARATION OF VACANT COUNCIL MEMBERS
- WELCOME OF NEW OFFICERS
- ACTION ON COMMUNITY OUTREACH DEPARTMENT ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE PROPOSAL
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON OBTAINING A LEASE FOR AND NAMING OF CEMETERY ON THE CORNER OF CANYON STREET AND JESSOP AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON LEASE FOR 325 EAST NEWEL AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON PLOT 7 LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT
- PROPOSAL OF AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON EMPLOYEE HIRING PROCEDURE
- CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION IF NEEDED
Agenda items and any variables thereto are set for consideration, discussion, approval or other action. The City Council may, by motion, recess into executive session which is not open to the public, to receive legal advice from the City attorney(s) on any agenda item, or regarding sensitive personnel issues, or concerning negotiations for the purchase, sale or lease of real property. Council Members may be attending by telephone. Agenda may be subject to change up to 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals needing special accommodations should notify the City Recorder at 435-874-2323 at least three days prior to the meeting.