Position Opening: Custodial Technician
Hildale City is seeking qualified applicants to take care of our facilities including City Hall, Utility Office, Lab Shop, and Park Restrooms, carrying out cleaning and custodial maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our amenities in a clean and orderly condition. This position offers flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Employment applications are available at City Hall, located at 320 East Newel Avenue, or online at http://hildalecity.com/administration/city/applications. Completed applications may be delivered in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 12:00pm.
Hours: Part-time 10-15 hours weekly
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Emptying trash cans
- Servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent; or relevant experience, knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, climb and walk during daily routine, with ability to sit and stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
HILDALE CITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind in the workplace. Hildale is committed to the principle of equal treatment for employees and job applicants alike, and to making employment decisions based on governmental needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to race, color, national origin, religion or belief, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected under the law. Hildale will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.